House - Saint Jean d'Aulps
- Price: 350,000 € (HAI)* - (GBP - £305,716)
Savoyard farmhouse with barn to renovate, St Jean d'Aulps, near Morzine
For Sale: Savoyard farmhouse with barn to renovate, St Jean d'Aulps, near Morzine
Close to village centre
Barn to renovate
Plot with adjoining land: (Total:2387m²)
DPE : G
This farmhouse presents a wonderful opportunity to create a truly stunning home when finished. It is FORMERLY AN OLD MILL AND IS PACKED FULL OF ORIGINAL FEATURES. The present owners have started renovating the barn, creating 3 double bedrooms and a double height reception/ study, and installing triple glazing. The rest is ready for new owners to put their own stamp on the place. On the ground floor there is also a kitchen with wood burning stove, a reception/ bedroom, a bathroom, WC and utility room (could be a separate one bed apartment). SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN plot of 1014m² (plus non-adjoining land). Walking distance to village amenities. A MUST SEE.
Entrance at street level into what could potentially be a separate one bedroom apartment.
- Kitchen with wood burning stove, flooring on one side is wood and tiled on the other. Space for a kitchen table. Wooden stairs lead up to the barn level. Large windows.
- Room to the right of the kitchen is currently being used as a cosy living room with large windows looking out to the street at the front of the property. Could potentially be the bedroom for an apartment.
- To the left of the kitchen is a utility room, a bathroom with bath and sink, and a separate WC.
- Wooden stairs in the kitchen diner connect to the barn.
Barn/ Garden level
This beautiful large barn has been partially renovated to create 3 double bedrooms, an internal hallway and a double height room currently being used as a study. A door leads through to the rest of the barn still to be renovated but which presents an immense opportunity to create an amazing space.
The rear barn wall is open to the garden which surrounds the property and is enclosed. The south west facing plot is 1014m² and there is a stream running next to it. There are 2 additional plots of land that do not adjoin the property, providing a total 2387m² that comes with the property.
Off street parking for several cars.
*HAI - Agency fees included, payable by the vendor.
Additional Property Features
Consommation énergétique (en énergie primaire)
984 KWHep/m² a
51 à 90
91 à 150
151 à 230
231 à 330
331 à 450
Register for Property Updates
Register with us and we will keep you fully informed
EPC for Saint Jean d'Aulps, Haute Savoie, St Jean d Aulps