- Entry into a hallway with space for coats/ boots etc.
- Through to a spacious living room with wood burner, and dual aspect windows with sunny mountain views, making this a lovely comfortable room to relax in.
- Stairs lead up to a vast mezzanine used as a dining space, study and play area.
- Off the stairs is a separate kitchen which has recently been installed offering plenty of preparation and storage space, plus room for a small kitchen table. French doors lead out to a lovely small balcony facing the front and the mountains, you can just sit back and relax whilst cooking, and maybe even top up your sun tan.
- To the rear of the kitchen is a small shower room.
- A hallway leads to 5 spacious bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite, plus a family bathroom. Wood flooring.
- Externally there is a covered parking space, caves for storage, and a boiler room housing a new electric central heating system. The garden is on two levels with a stream running next to it which provides a nice ambiance for a summer picnic or a winter BBQ.
*HAI - Agency fees included, payable by the vendor.