- Good sized entrance hall with under floor heating. Tiled floor. Stairs up to the first floor living area.
- Doors through to 3 double bedrooms, one with an ensuite bathroom with shower, sink, WC. Wood flooring.
- Family bathroom with bath, rainshower, sink, WC.
- Garage with a separate internal set of stairs up to the first floor living area. Stairwell space utilised for skis and boots.
- Utility room with plumbing for a washing machine. Hot water tank.
- Large open plan double height living room with two walls of sliding glass doors that bring in lots of light and maximise the mountain views, set around a beautiful fireplace, doors lead out to a wraparound balcony/ terrace. Wooden flooring.
- Dining room and open plan kitchen with bar, fitted units and modern appliances.
- A study/ 7th bedroom
- A bathroom with rainshower, sink, WC.
- Stairs lead up to mezzanine area which makes a good second reception TV/ games area.
- 3 bedrooms. Wood flooring.
The stunning landscaped plot of 2164m² really sets this property apart, and yet is easy to maintain being mainly laid to lawn with rockery and shrubery planting. Not overlooked.
There are different areas to sit out and enjoy, ideal for entertaining, plenty of play areas for children/ pets, with real sun traps and stunning views of the mountains and pistes. The garden leads almost down to a river that runs behind the property, with a splash pool nearby.
There is plenty of off street parking including two covered parking spaces and a garage. A garden shed with water butts and a vegetable plot. Chicken house (fresh eggs in the morning).
*HAI - Agency fees included, payable by the vendor.